Montessori Secondary School, Timișoara is functioning this year with:
- 1 class toddler level (for children with ages between 2,5-3 years old)
- 3 classes preschool level (for children with ages between 3-6 years old)
- 2 classes Primary 1 cycle (for students with ages between 6-9 years old)
- 1 class Primary 2 cycle (for students with ages between 9-10 years old)
- 4 classes Secondary 1 cycle (for students with ages between 11-14 years old)
In this school year 2019-2020 our institution has 120 vacancies for preschool level and 124 vacancies for primary and secondary level, from which 25 vacancies are for students with ages between 6-7 years old, the equivalent of the preparatory class from the traditional education system.
The educational process is in German language, and our schedule is from Monday to Friday, between 08:00 AM-18:00 PM hours, according with the school year structure.
Our institution offers and place at the disposal of her students the following:
- Equipments according with the international standards;
- Educational activity based on the national, Montessori curriculum, (approved by O.M.E.C.T.S no.6142/01.11.2011);
- Specific Montessori materials, for every curricular area studied;
- Spacious classes in which children of different ages run their activities;
- Teachers trained in Montessori pedagogy , with studies made abroad;
- Educational activity in German language;
- Extracurricular activities trips, camps, thematic visits);
- Sports clubs and/or educational clubs;
- Methodical meetings for teachers, workshops for parents;
- Medical and psychological assistance;
- Own kitchen and trained personnel for breakfast, lunch and desert;
- Transportation for children with our minibus, if requested.